Admission Process for B.P.Th. :
Students desirous of applying to this college have to pass Std. XII with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as their main subjects. They also have to appear for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET). On successfully passing these examinations, the candidate becomes eligible to apply for the Bachelor of Physiotherapy course.
- The student applies for this college through the Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER) online preference form.
- On successful application, the student’s name is reflected in the list sent to the college by DMER, based on the marks, State Merit List number and college preference as filled in the College Preference form.
- Admissions are through the NEET counseling rounds only, unless otherwise specified by DMER and/or MUHS.
- The student can then confirm her/his admission with the college after duly filling the college form issued along with the college prospectus.
- The student has to submit the original relevant documentation as asked for by the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences and the college.
Admission to BPTh and MPTh courses will be given as per the rules and regulations of Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik; Pravesh Niyantran Samiti, Mumbai and as per NEET criteria .
The student is considered eligible for the undergraduate programme, when s/he has successfully cleared Std. XII and NEET examinations, has provided the original documents as applicable to the students, as provided in the NEET brochure to college and has duly paid the fees to college.
HSC pass or any other examination equivalent to 10 + 2, HSC examination of any recognized board/university after 12 years of study with 50% mark PCB subjects and Entrance Based (NEET)
List of Documents Required
- Age, Nationality, Domicile Certificate
- Birth Proof (Birth certificate / valid passport)
- Std. X or equivalent passing certificate
- Std. XII or equivalent marksheet
- Caste certificate, as applicable
- Caste validity certificate as applicable
- Non-creamy layer certificate, as applicable
- College leaving certificate
- Migration certificate, as applicable
- Medical fitness certificate
- Gap certificate as applicable
College Fees A.Y. 2020-21
Tuition Fees Development Fees Total Fees
81810.00 8182.00 90000.00